Saturday, April 26, 2014

10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Was Planning My Wedding - Lifehacker

Your Chicago wedding planning theme should stamp your personality on this important milestone in your life. A classic wedding theme works as well as a contemporary theme, but whatever wedding themes you choose make sure your plan accordingly. Research your overall wedding theme well and select props, flowers and a wedding venue that reflect your personality and planning goals. Also, keep an eye to fast-moving wedding trends on the Internet.

10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Was Planning My WeddingLifehackerBetween the life-changing proposal and the tear-jerking "I do's," there's the unique stress known as wedding planning. Even if your big day is a year or more out, many things might will trip you up. As someone who's been there and lived to tell the ...and more »...10 Things I Wish I Had Known When I Was Planning My Wedding - Lifehacker

Found below is a short list of useful resources I consulted while tracking the latest wedding trends. Some of these resources focus on wedding invitations, but others deal with fashion trends and wedding planning. Keep an open mind and discover useful resources to help plan your Chicago wedding.

Latest wedding planning trends

No comments:

Post a Comment